Slimline Cat5e Keystone Jack, Green, RJ45 Female to 110 Punch Down
- Category 5e UL/cUL verified and listed.
- Conforms EIA/TIA T568A/B standard.
- 155Mbps Power Sum NEXT Compliant
- Cat5e Keystone jack for rack networking
- Beryllium-Copper modular jack contact.
- 22-26 AWG 110 IDC contacts.
- Thermoplastic ABS Housing.
- 8 contacts
We strive to give our customers plenty of options when it comes to our selection of keystone jacks, and we're excited to introduce our Green Cat5e Keystone for RJ45 female to 110 punch down connections. You will be happy to know that this product is not only compatible with our wall plates, patch panels, and mount boxes, but it will work fine in any type of environment. This UTP keystone even comes complete with gold connectors to ward off corrosion and copper conductors for a superior signal. Additional features include its thermoplastic ABS housing and 8 contacts.
If you have been looking for a simple way to transition between your 110 punch down and Cat5e connections, we can help. Our Green Cat5e Keystone exceeds EIA/TIA-568-C standards, and it is available to purchase today.